- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Gibraltar weather in April 2020
- 1919°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 1212°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6262 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
- 1616°C sea temperature
The April weather guide for Gibraltar shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Gibraltar in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 19°C in Gibraltar in April, falling to 12°C at night.
How sunny is it in Gibraltar in April?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Gibraltar in April - that's 60% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Gibraltar in April?
The average sea temperature around Gibraltar in April is 16°C.
Does it rain in Gibraltar in April?
There are usually 8 days with some rain in Gibraltar in April and the average monthly rainfall is 62mm.
Gibraltar sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Gibraltar in April 2020. Select a month to view Gibraltar sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||08:07||20:44|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||07:48||20:56|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||07:29||21:08|
- Compare fares from leading airlines to find best price
- Save EXTRA £10 on flights to Gibraltar with Kiwi.com
- Minimum spend £150 on Kiwi.com promo code
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.