- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Cayenne weather in September 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for French Guiana with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 4040 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
Recommended for French Guiana
The September weather guide for Cayenne, French Guiana shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Cayenne in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Cayenne in September with very high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Cayenne in September?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Cayenne in September - that's 68% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Cayenne in September?
The average sea temperature around Cayenne in September is 28°C.
Does it rain in Cayenne in September?
There are usually 4 days with some rain in Cayenne in September and the average monthly rainfall is 40mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Cayenne sunrise & sunset times for September 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Cayenne in September 2021. Select a month to view Cayenne sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st September 2021||06:23||18:35|
|Wednesday, 15th September 2021||06:20||18:29|
|Thursday, 30th September 2021||06:17||18:21|
- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.