- Browse available Cosmos tours to Alaska
- Filter tour offers by price, holiday type & interest
- Search for specific travel dates to narrow results
Kodiak weather in February 2020
- 22°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- -4-4°C min night temperature
- 99 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 132132 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
- 44°C sea temperature
The February weather guide for Kodiak, Alaska shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Kodiak sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Kodiak in February 2020. Select a month to view Kodiak sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||09:13||17:35|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||08:41||18:08|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||08:04||18:41|
- Save up to 15% on Avis car hire for USA
- Offer available at participating locations in the USA
- Plus receive 25-65% discount on designer shopping
- Travel before 28th February 2020 (inclusive)
Discover more about the USA
Where's warm in Alaska in February?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Alaska in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.