- Save up to 10% on selected Globus tours in 2020
- Save £50 per person on selected Cosmos tours
- Travel between 1st Apr & 31st Dec 2020 (inclusive)
Denali National Park weather in February 2020
- -13-13°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- -23-23°C min night temperature
- 99 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2727 mm of monthly rainfall
- 0No UV (Maximum) Index UV index
The February weather guide for Denali National Park, Alaska shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Denali National Park weather in February
The average maximum daytime temperature in Denali National Park in February is a very cold -13°C (9°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a very cold -23°C (-9°F). There are usually 4 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 50% of the 9 hours of daylight.
Expect 27mm (1.1 inches) of rainfall across the whole of February with 10 days with some rain falling.
Denali National Park sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Denali National Park in February 2020. Select a month to view Denali National Park sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||09:37||16:54|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||08:54||17:38|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||08:08||18:21|
- Explore top offers on Candlewood Suites in the USA
- Find hotels in New York, Houston & across the USA
- Book apartment-style suites for short & long stays
Discover more about the USA
More Alaska destinations
- Denali National Park
- Dutch Harbor
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details