- Explore the latest holiday offers for Alaska
- Filter offers by type, style, rating & departure date
- Book holidays & tours for 50 year olds & over
Deadhorse weather in February 2020
- -23-23°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- -32-32°C min night temperature
- 77 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 33 mm of monthly rainfall
- 0No UV (Maximum) Index UV index
- -2-2°C sea temperature
The February weather guide for Deadhorse, Alaska shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Deadhorse weather in February
The average maximum daytime temperature in Deadhorse in February is a very cold -23°C (-9°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a very cold -32°C (-26°F). There are usually 3 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 43% of the 7 hours of daylight.
Expect 3mm (0.1 inches) of rainfall across the whole of February with 4 days with some rain falling.
The average sea temperature in and around Deadhorse in February is -2°C (28°F).
Deadhorse sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Deadhorse in February 2020. Select a month to view Deadhorse sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||10:43||15:33|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||09:30||16:48|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||08:23||17:52|
- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
Discover more about the USA
More Alaska destinations
- Denali National Park
- Dutch Harbor
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details