- Save at least 20% on participating IHG hotels
- Book summer hotel stays at least 3 days in advance
- Travel before 15th September 2019 (inclusive)
Craig weather in February 2020
- 44°C max day temperature
- 1818 days with some rainfall
- 00°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 246246 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
- 66°C sea temperature
The February weather guide for Craig, Alaska shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Craig weather in February
The average maximum daytime temperature in Craig in February is a cold 4°C (39°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cold 0°C (32°F). There are usually 3 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 29% of the 10 hours of daylight.
Expect 246mm (9.7 inches) of rainfall across the whole of February with 18 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be low (1 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Craig in February is 6°C (43°F).
Craig sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Craig in February 2020. Select a month to view Craig sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||07:46||16:27|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||07:17||16:57|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||06:44||17:27|
- Save up to 15% on Avis car hire for Canada
- Offer available at participating locations in Canada
- Travel before 28th February 2020 (inclusive)
Discover more about the USA
More Alaska destinations
- Denali National Park
- Dutch Harbor
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details