- Book Alamo Gold+ on US car hire & get FREE GPS
- Plus one tank of fuel & up to 3 additional drivers
- Alamo Gold is only available to UK residents
Barrow weather in February 2020
- -24-24°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- -31-31°C min night temperature
- 77 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 44 mm of monthly rainfall
- 0No UV (Maximum) Index UV index
- -2-2°C sea temperature
The February weather guide for Barrow, Alaska shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Barrow weather in February
The average maximum daytime temperature in Barrow in February is a very cold -24°C (-11°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a very cold -31°C (-24°F). There are usually 3 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 44% of the 7 hours of daylight.
Expect 4mm (0.2 inches) of rainfall across the whole of February with 5 days with some rain falling.
The average sea temperature in and around Barrow in February is -2°C (28°F).
Barrow sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Barrow in February 2020. Select a month to view Barrow sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||11:37||15:45|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||10:13||17:10|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||09:01||18:20|
- Save up to 50% on adventure holidays & tours
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Discover more about the USA
More Alaska destinations
- Denali National Park
- Dutch Harbor
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details