- Save an extra 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Grytviken weather in February 2020
- 88°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 11°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 143143 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
- 33°C sea temperature
The February weather guide for Grytviken, South Georgia & South Sandwich Islands shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Grytviken weather in February
The average maximum daytime temperature in Grytviken in February is a cool 8°C (46°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cold 1°C (34°F). There are usually 2 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 15% of the 15 hours of daylight.
Expect 143mm (5.6 inches) of rainfall across the whole of February with 16 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be high (6 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Grytviken in February is 3°C (37°F).
Grytviken sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Grytviken in February 2020. Select a month to view Grytviken sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||04:51||20:27|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||05:20||19:59|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||05:49||19:27|
- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
More South Georgia destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details