- Save up to 50% on adventure holidays & tours
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Grytviken weather in February 2020
- 88°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 11°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 143143 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
- 33°C sea temperature
The February weather guide for Grytviken, South Georgia & South Sandwich Islands shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Grytviken in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 8°C in Grytviken in February, falling to 1°C at night.
How sunny is it in Grytviken in February?
There are normally 2 hours of bright sunshine each day in Grytviken in February - that's 15% of daylight hours.
Is the sea cold around Grytviken in February?
The average sea temperature around Grytviken in February is 3°C.
Does it rain in Grytviken in February?
There are usually 16 days with some rain in Grytviken in February and the average monthly rainfall is 143mm.
Grytviken sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Grytviken in February 2020. Select a month to view Grytviken sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||04:51||20:27|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||05:20||19:59|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||05:49||19:27|
- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More South Georgia destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.