- Check popular offers on Wendy Wu Tours to Nepal
- Sort by price, duration, reviews & popular ratings
- Book with the award winning specialist tour operator
Bharatpur weather in February 2020
- 2424°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 88°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2323 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
The February weather guide for Bharatpur, Nepal shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Bharatpur in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 24°C in Bharatpur in February, falling to 8°C at night.
How sunny is it in Bharatpur in February?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Bharatpur in February - that's 56% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Bharatpur in February?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Bharatpur in February and the average monthly rainfall is 23mm.
Bharatpur sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Bharatpur in February 2020. Select a month to view Bharatpur sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||06:54||17:47|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||06:45||17:58|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||06:33||18:07|
- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Nepal in February?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Nepal in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.