- Win £500 Travel Up voucher put towards your next holiday
- Enter into the competition to be in with a chance
- Min spend of £1000. Holiday booking for 2 people or more
Bandipur weather in February 2020
- 2222°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 77°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2929 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
The February weather guide for Bandipur, Nepal shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Bandipur in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 22°C in Bandipur in February, falling to 7°C at night.
How sunny is it in Bandipur in February?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Bandipur in February - that's 55% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Bandipur in February?
There are usually 2 days with some rain in Bandipur in February and the average monthly rainfall is 29mm.
Bandipur sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Bandipur in February 2020. Select a month to view Bandipur sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||06:55||17:47|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||06:46||17:58|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||06:33||18:07|
- Explore the latest holiday offers for Nepal
- Filter offers by type, style, rating & departure date
- Book holidays & tours for 50 year olds & over
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Nepal in February?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Nepal in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.