- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Tete weather in February 2020
- 3333°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 155155 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The February weather guide for Tete, Mozambique shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Tete in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 33°C in Tete in February with very high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Tete in February?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Tete in February - that's 60% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Tete in February?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Tete in February and the average monthly rainfall is 155mm.
Tete sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Tete in February 2020. Select a month to view Tete sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||05:35||18:23|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||05:41||18:18|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||05:46||18:10|
- Save up to 50% on adventure holidays & tours
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Mozambique in February?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Mozambique in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.