- Save up to 50% on hotels in Hotels.com January sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 23rd February 2020 (inclusive)
Saynshand weather in February 2020
- -7-7°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- -20-20°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 22 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
The February weather guide for Saynshand, Mongolia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Saynshand in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach -7°C in Saynshand in February, falling to -20°C at night.
How sunny is it in Saynshand in February?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Saynshand in February - that's 75% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Saynshand in February?
There are usually 2 days with some rain in Saynshand in February and the average monthly rainfall is 2mm.
Saynshand sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Saynshand in February 2020. Select a month to view Saynshand sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||08:00||17:46|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||07:42||18:06|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||07:19||18:26|
- Search Momondo for cheap flights to Mongolia
- Find the best prices & flight routes from top airlines
- Compare leading flight offers before booking online
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's warm in Mongolia in February?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Mongolia in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.