- Compare the prices with the leading car hire companies
- Including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thrifty
- Plus 24/7 support from UK based office
Karakoram weather in February 2020
- -9-9°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- -25-25°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 22 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
The February weather guide for Karakoram, Mongolia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Karakoram in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach -9°C in Karakoram in February, falling to -25°C at night.
How sunny is it in Karakoram in February?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Karakoram in February - that's 72% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Karakoram in February?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Karakoram in February and the average monthly rainfall is 2mm.
Karakoram sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Karakoram in February 2020. Select a month to view Karakoram sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||08:35||18:10|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||08:15||18:31|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||07:51||18:53|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holidays
- Book flights + hotel together to get saving
- Popular destinations include Europe, USA & Australia
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's warm in Mongolia in February?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Mongolia in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.