- Save an extra 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Karonga weather in February 2020
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 160160 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The February weather guide for Karonga, Malawi shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Karonga in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Karonga in February with high heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Karonga in February?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Karonga in February - that's 48% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Karonga in February?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in Karonga in February and the average monthly rainfall is 160mm.
Karonga sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Karonga in February 2020. Select a month to view Karonga sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||05:42||18:14|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||05:46||18:11|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||05:48||18:05|
- Compare the prices with the leading car hire companies
- Including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thrifty
- Plus 24/7 support from UK based office
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Malawi in February?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Malawi in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.