- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Mosul weather in February 2020
- 1515°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 33°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7474 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
The February weather guide for Mosul, Iraq shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Mosul in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 15°C in Mosul in February, falling to 3°C at night.
How sunny is it in Mosul in February?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Mosul in February - that's 53% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Mosul in February?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Mosul in February and the average monthly rainfall is 74mm.
Mosul sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Mosul in February 2020. Select a month to view Mosul sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||07:09||17:33|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||06:56||17:48|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||06:39||18:01|
- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Iraq in February?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Iraq in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.