- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Accra weather in February 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Ghana with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 3333 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
The February weather guide for Accra, Ghana shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Accra in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Accra in February with very high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Accra in February?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Accra in February - that's 57% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Accra in February?
The average sea temperature around Accra in February is 27°C.
Does it ever rain in Accra in February?
There are usually 7 days with some rain in Accra in February and the average monthly rainfall is 33mm.
Accra sunrise & sunset times for February 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Accra in February 2021. Select a month to view Accra sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st February 2021||06:18||18:11|
|Sunday, 14th February 2021||06:17||18:13|
|Sunday, 28th February 2021||06:13||18:14|
- Save 10% on early bookings for summer & later
- Must book before 5th April 2020
- Travel before 31st December 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Ghana in February?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Ghana in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.