- Save on flights & holidays in the British Airways sale
- Book holidays from £99 per person & discounted flights
- Plus flights to Europe, North America, Africa & Asia
San Cristobal, Galapagos weather in February 2020
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 146146 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
The February weather guide for San Cristobal, Galapagos, Ecuador shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
San Cristobal, Galapagos sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for San Cristobal, Galapagos in February 2020. Select a month to view San Cristobal, Galapagos sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||06:07||18:17|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||06:08||18:17|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||06:07||18:15|
- Save EXTRA £20 on hotel only bookings with Travel Up
- Book hotels in over 30,000 destinations around the world
- £200 min spend. Enter voucher code on 'Payment Details' page
Discover more about Ecuador
Where's hot in Ecuador in February?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Ecuador in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.