- Save up to 40% on summer hotel stays in the Hotels sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 26th August 2019 (inclusive)
Djibouti City weather in February 2020
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 55 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
The February weather guide for Djibouti City, Djibouti shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Djibouti City weather in February
The average maximum daytime temperature in Djibouti City in February is a warm 29°C (84°F) with high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a warm 22°C (72°F). There are usually 8 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 67% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 5mm (0.2 inches) of rainfall across the whole of February with 1 day with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Djibouti City in February is 26°C (79°F).
Djibouti City sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Djibouti City in February 2020. Select a month to view Djibouti City sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||06:32||18:10|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||06:29||18:14|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||06:23||18:17|
- Save at least 15% on hotels in the Booking.com getaway sale
- Book hotels in Rome, Bangkok, Marrakech & more
- Travel before 31st August 2019 (inclusive)
More Djibouti destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details