- Save up to 20% on selected hotels with coupon offer
- Redeem at 8:00am till 11:59pm on 16th & 23rd Jan
- Travel before 30th June 2020 (inclusive)
Faya Largeau weather in February 2020
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 1414°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 00 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
The February weather guide for Faya Largeau, Chad shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Faya Largeau in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Faya Largeau in February with low heat and humidity, falling to 14°C at night.
How sunny is it in Faya Largeau in February?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Faya Largeau in February - that's 89% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Faya Largeau in February?
There are usually no days with some rain in Faya Largeau in February and the average monthly rainfall is 0mm.
Faya Largeau sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Faya Largeau in February 2020. Select a month to view Faya Largeau sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||06:16||17:38|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||06:11||17:45|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||06:03||17:50|
- Find low prices on flights to Chad
- Discover the cheapest price, airlines & flight times
- Search for the best deals before you book
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Chad in February?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Chad in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.