- Check recommended holidays & tours to Burma
- Narrow offers by holiday style & departure airport
- Includes Titan Travel's VIP door-to-door travel service
Naypyidaw weather in February 2020
- 3333°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 11 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
The February weather guide for Naypyidaw, Burma shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Naypyidaw sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Naypyidaw in February 2020. Select a month to view Naypyidaw sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||06:41||17:57|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||06:35||18:05|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||06:26||18:10|
- Save on long haul flights from Manchester in 2018/2019
- Fly to Houston from £350 & Bangkok from £385
- Plus Bali from £470, Singapore from £450 & more
- Travel before 4th December 2018 (inclusive)
Discover more about Burma
Where's hot in Burma in February?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Burma in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.