- Save EXTRA 10% on car hire worldwide with Priceline
- Discount available on Priceline Rental Car Express deals
- Book cars for 4 days or more. Not combinable
Bale Mountains weather in February 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Ethiopia with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1717°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 33°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5252 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The February weather guide for Bale Mountains, Ethiopia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Ethiopia
How warm is it in Bale Mountains in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 17°C in Bale Mountains in February, falling to 3°C at night.
How sunny is it in Bale Mountains in February?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Bale Mountains in February - that's 76% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Bale Mountains in February?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Bale Mountains in February and the average monthly rainfall is 52mm.
Bale Mountains sunrise & sunset times for February 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Bale Mountains in February 2021. Select a month to view Bale Mountains sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st February 2021||06:39||18:29|
|Sunday, 14th February 2021||06:38||18:32|
|Sunday, 28th February 2021||06:34||18:33|
- Browse low fares on Qatar Airways flights worldwide
- Depart from regional airports acorss the UK
- Book flights the Middle East, Asia, Africa, Europe & the Americas
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in Ethiopia in February for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Ethiopia in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.