- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
San Miguel weather in November 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for El Salvador with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 4646 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for El Salvador
The November weather guide for San Miguel, El Salvador shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in San Miguel in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in San Miguel in November with high heat and humidity, falling to 18°C at night.
How sunny is it in San Miguel in November?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in San Miguel in November - that's 65% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in San Miguel in November?
There are usually 8 days with some rain in San Miguel in November and the average monthly rainfall is 46mm.
San Miguel sunrise & sunset times for November 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for San Miguel in November 2021. Select a month to view San Miguel sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st November 2021||05:47||17:25|
|Monday, 15th November 2021||05:52||17:22|
|Tuesday, 30th November 2021||06:00||17:23|
- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in El Salvador in November for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in El Salvador in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.