- Find cheap flights to Louisiana with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
Monroe weather in December 2019
- 1414°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 33°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 132132 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
The December weather guide for Monroe, Louisiana shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Monroe in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 14°C in Monroe in December, falling to 3°C at night.
How sunny is it in Monroe in December?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Monroe in December - that's 51% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Monroe in December?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Monroe in December and the average monthly rainfall is 132mm.
Monroe sunrise & sunset times for December 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Monroe in December 2019. Select a month to view Monroe sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st December 2019||06:52||17:03|
|Monday, 16th December 2019||07:03||17:05|
|Tuesday, 31st December 2019||07:10||17:13|
- Pre-book New Orleans car hire online & save
- FREE additional driver available for New Orleans Airport
- Plus FREE breakdown assistance on all US rentals
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the USA
Where's hot in Louisiana in December?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Louisiana in December. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.