- Compare the prices with the leading car hire companies
- Including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thrifty
- Plus 24/7 support from UK based office
Grytviken weather in December 2019
- 66°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 00°C min night temperature
- 1717 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 9090 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 22°C sea temperature
The December weather guide for Grytviken, South Georgia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Grytviken weather in December
The average maximum daytime temperature in Grytviken in December is a cold 6°C (43°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cold 0°C (32°F). There are usually 3 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 15% of the 17 hours of daylight.
Expect 90mm (3.5 inches) of rainfall across the whole of December with 16 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be very high (8 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Grytviken in December is 2°C (36°F).
Grytviken sunrise & sunset times for December 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Grytviken in December 2019. Select a month to view Grytviken sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st December 2019||03:53||20:38|
|Monday, 16th December 2019||03:46||20:57|
|Tuesday, 31st December 2019||03:55||21:02|
- Save up to 40% on hotels & holidays this August
- Book holidays to top destinations in Europe & worldwide
- Travel before 26th September 2019 (inclusive)
More South Georgia destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details