- Save at least 15% on hotels in the Booking.com getaway sale
- Book hotels in Rome, Bangkok, Marrakech & more
- Travel before 31st August 2019 (inclusive)
Mogadishu weather in December 2019
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 1515 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
The December weather guide for Mogadishu, Somalia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Mogadishu weather in December
The average maximum daytime temperature in Mogadishu in December is a hot 32°C (90°F) with high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a warm 22°C (72°F). There are usually 9 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 77% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 15mm (0.6 inches) of rainfall across the whole of December with 2 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Mogadishu in December is 27°C (81°F).
Mogadishu sunrise & sunset times for December 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Mogadishu in December 2019. Select a month to view Mogadishu sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st December 2019||05:47||17:48|
|Monday, 16th December 2019||05:54||17:54|
|Tuesday, 31st December 2019||06:01||18:02|
- Compare the prices with the leading car hire companies
- Including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thrifty
- Plus 24/7 support from UK based office
More Somalia destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details