- Browse low fares on Qatar Airways flights worldwide
- Depart from regional airports acorss the UK
- Book flights the Middle East, Asia, Africa, Europe & the Americas
Janakpur weather in December 2020
- 2424°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 77 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
The December weather guide for Janakpur, Nepal shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Janakpur in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 24°C in Janakpur in December, falling to 10°C at night.
How sunny is it in Janakpur in December?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Janakpur in December - that's 58% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Janakpur in December?
There are usually no days with some rain in Janakpur in December and the average monthly rainfall is 7mm.
Janakpur sunrise & sunset times for December 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Janakpur in December 2020. Select a month to view Janakpur sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st December 2020||06:33||17:08|
|Wednesday, 16th December 2020||06:43||17:11|
|Thursday, 31st December 2020||06:50||17:19|
- Save up to 50% on adventure holidays & tours
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Nepal in December?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Nepal in December. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.