- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
Karakol weather in December 2020
- -5-5°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- -16-16°C min night temperature
- 99 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 1111 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
The December weather guide for Karakol, Kyrgyzstan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Karakol in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach -5°C in Karakol in December, falling to -16°C at night.
How sunny is it in Karakol in December?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Karakol in December - that's 49% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Karakol in December?
There are usually 7 days with some rain in Karakol in December and the average monthly rainfall is 11mm.
Karakol sunrise & sunset times for December 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Karakol in December 2020. Select a month to view Karakol sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st December 2020||07:56||17:14|
|Wednesday, 16th December 2020||08:10||17:14|
|Thursday, 31st December 2020||08:16||17:23|
- Save EXTRA £25 per booking on ALL holidays & tours
- Discount available on all products - no minimum spend
- Enter discount code at checkout. Excludes children
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's warm in Kyrgyzstan in December?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Kyrgyzstan in December. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.