- Save up to 40% on summer hotel stays in the Hotels sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 26th August 2019 (inclusive)
Iraq weather in December 2019
- 1717°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 66°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2626 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
The December weather guide for Iraq, represented by Baghdad, shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Iraq weather in December
The average maximum daytime temperature in Iraq in December is a comfortable 17°C (63°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cold 6°C (43°F). There are usually 6 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 61% of the 10 hours of daylight.
Expect 26mm (1.0 inches) of rainfall across the whole of December with 6 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be moderate (3 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The weather in Iraq in December is represented by Baghdad.
Iraq sunrise & sunset times for December 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Iraq in December 2019. Select a month to view Iraq sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months. The Iraq sunrise & sunset times shown below are for Baghdad.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st December 2019||06:48||16:55|
|Monday, 16th December 2019||06:59||16:57|
|Tuesday, 31st December 2019||07:06||17:05|
- Search Momondo for cheap flights to Iraq
- Find the best prices & flight routes from top airlines
- Compare leading flight offers before booking online
More Iraq destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details