- Save up to 40% on summer hotel stays in the Hotels sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 26th August 2019 (inclusive)
Berens River weather in December 2019
- -12-12°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- -22-22°C min night temperature
- 88 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3030 mm of monthly rainfall
- 0No UV (Maximum) Index UV index
The December weather guide for Berens River, Manitoba shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Berens River weather in December
The average maximum daytime temperature in Berens River in December is a very cold -12°C (10°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a very cold -22°C (-8°F). There are usually 3 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 37% of the 8 hours of daylight.
Expect 30mm (1.2 inches) of rainfall across the whole of December with 9 days with some rain falling.
Berens River sunrise & sunset times for December 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Berens River in December 2019. Select a month to view Berens River sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st December 2019||08:15||16:19|
|Monday, 16th December 2019||08:32||16:15|
|Tuesday, 31st December 2019||08:38||16:24|
- Explore the latest offers on IHG hotels in Manitoba
- Book direcly with IHG online & get the lowest rate
- Join the IHG Rewards Club for discounts, benefits & more
Discover more about Canada
More Manitoba destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details