- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
Huambo weather in December 2019
- 2424°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 1414°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 248248 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The December weather guide for Huambo, Angola shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Huambo in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 24°C in Huambo in December, falling to 14°C at night.
How sunny is it in Huambo in December?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Huambo in December - that's 36% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Huambo in December?
There are usually 17 days with some rain in Huambo in December and the average monthly rainfall is 248mm.
Huambo sunrise & sunset times for December 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Huambo in December 2019. Select a month to view Huambo sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st December 2019||05:21||18:11|
|Monday, 16th December 2019||05:26||18:19|
|Tuesday, 31st December 2019||05:34||18:26|
- Find low prices on flights to Angola
- Discover the cheapest price, airlines & flight times
- Search for the best deals before you book
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Angola in December?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Angola in December. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.