- Search for holiday deals with the On the Beach 'Deal Finder'
- Simply select a month, departure airport and your party
- Filter the holiday deals by holiday type and duration
Nicosia weather in August 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Cyprus with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3535°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 33 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Cyprus
The August weather guide for Nicosia, Cyprus shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Nicosia in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 35°C in Nicosia in August with very high heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Nicosia in August?
There are normally 12 hours of bright sunshine each day in Nicosia in August - that's 86% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Nicosia in August?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Nicosia in August and the average monthly rainfall is 3mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Nicosia sunrise & sunset times for August 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Nicosia in August 2022. Select a month to view Nicosia sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st August 2022||05:55||19:50|
|Tuesday, 16th August 2022||06:07||19:34|
|Wednesday, 31st August 2022||06:18||19:15|
- Save on UK travel with KAYAK's deals of the day
- Find deals for destinations around the world
- Filter by travel deal type, budget & month
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.