- Book villas in Cyprus, Algarve, Costa Blanca & more
- Enjoy summer holidays during school break
- Filter search by location, features, pool & more
Nicosia weather in November 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Cyprus with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2222°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4141 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for Cyprus
The November weather guide for Nicosia, Cyprus shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Nicosia in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 22°C in Nicosia in November, falling to 11°C at night.
How sunny is it in Nicosia in November?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Nicosia in November - that's 67% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Nicosia in November?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Nicosia in November and the average monthly rainfall is 41mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Nicosia sunrise & sunset times for November 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Nicosia in November 2021. Select a month to view Nicosia sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st November 2021||06:08||16:52|
|Monday, 15th November 2021||06:21||16:41|
|Tuesday, 30th November 2021||06:36||16:35|
- Save £100 on late summer holidays in October 2021
- Book holidays to select countries. £800 min spend
- Travel before 31st October 2021 (inclusive)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.