- Latest flight offers and special deals from Lufthansa
- Flights to Germany (including Frankfurt & Munich)
- Plus destinations across Europe and around the world
Nicosia weather in January 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Cyprus with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1515°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 66°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6969 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
Recommended for Cyprus
The January weather guide for Nicosia, Cyprus shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Nicosia in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 15°C in Nicosia in January, falling to 6°C at night.
How sunny is it in Nicosia in January?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Nicosia in January - that's 53% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Nicosia in January?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Nicosia in January and the average monthly rainfall is 69mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Nicosia sunrise & sunset times for January 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Nicosia in January 2022. Select a month to view Nicosia sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st January 2022||06:55||16:45|
|Sunday, 16th January 2022||06:54||16:59|
|Monday, 31st January 2022||06:47||17:14|
- Save on flights for summer 2021 in the Jet2 sale
- Book flights to over 40 quarantine free destinations
- Choose between green & amber list countries
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.