- Book summer 2021 holidays to green & amber destinations
- Ideal for fully vaccinated travellers & under 18s
- Travel before 31st October 2022 (inclusive)
Nicosia weather in April 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Cyprus with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2323°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2222 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
Jet2holidays deal finder
Recommended for Cyprus
The April weather guide for Nicosia, Cyprus shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Nicosia in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 23°C in Nicosia in April, falling to 11°C at night.
How sunny is it in Nicosia in April?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Nicosia in April - that's 66% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Nicosia in April?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Nicosia in April and the average monthly rainfall is 22mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Nicosia sunrise & sunset times for April 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Nicosia in April 2022. Select a month to view Nicosia sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st April 2022||06:34||19:08|
|Friday, 15th April 2022||06:15||19:19|
|Saturday, 30th April 2022||05:57||19:31|
- Save £100 on summer 2021 holidays to Cyprus
- Min spend £1,000 per booking
- Travel before 31st August 2021 (inclusive)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.