- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Nicosia weather in May 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Cyprus with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 1515°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 1717 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Cyprus
The May weather guide for Nicosia, Cyprus shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Nicosia in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Nicosia in May with low heat and humidity, falling to 15°C at night.
How sunny is it in Nicosia in May?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Nicosia in May - that's 74% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Nicosia in May?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Nicosia in May and the average monthly rainfall is 17mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Nicosia sunrise & sunset times for May 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Nicosia in May 2022. Select a month to view Nicosia sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st May 2022||05:56||19:32|
|Monday, 16th May 2022||05:42||19:44|
|Tuesday, 31st May 2022||05:34||19:55|
- Pay £30 low deposits on holidays per person
- Book cheap holidays to Europe, Mediterranean & more
- Pay final balance just 2 weeks before you depart
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.