- Book early & save on villa holidays in 2021
- Search for villas by destination, price or facilities
- Destinations include the Med, Caribbean, Florida & Canaries
Split weather in August 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Croatia with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 6464 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
- 2424°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for Split, Croatia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Split in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Split in August with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 17°C at night.
How sunny is it in Split in August?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Split in August - that's 70% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Split in August?
The average sea temperature around Split in August is 24°C.
Does it rain in Split in August?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Split in August and the average monthly rainfall is 64mm.
Split sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Split in August 2020. Select a month to view Split sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||05:44||20:16|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||06:01||19:56|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||06:17||19:31|
- Explore offers on holiday accommodation in Croatia
- Filter deals by location, activities, faciiities & more
- Search for specific dates to narrow your search
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Croatia
Where is hot in Croatia in August for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Croatia in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.