- Save EXTRA 10% on air holidays & river cruises up to 2022
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & North America
- Travel before 31st December 2022 (inclusive)
Split weather in July 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Croatia with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 4646 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 2424°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Split, Croatia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Split in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Split in July with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 17°C at night.
How sunny is it in Split in July?
There are normally 11 hours of bright sunshine each day in Split in July - that's 71% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Split in July?
The average sea temperature around Split in July is 24°C.
Does it rain in Split in July?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Split in July and the average monthly rainfall is 46mm.
Split sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Split in July 2020. Select a month to view Split sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||05:17||20:39|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||05:28||20:32|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||05:43||20:18|
- Explore offers on holiday accommodation in Croatia
- Filter deals by location, activities, faciiities & more
- Search for specific dates to narrow your search
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Croatia
Where is hot in Croatia in July for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Croatia in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.