- Explore the routes available from easyJet in 2020/2021
- Select UK departure airport to see destinations
- Alternatively select routes by international destinations
Split weather in October 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Croatia with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1919°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 102102 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
- 2020°C sea temperature
Recommended for Croatia
The October weather guide for Split, Croatia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Split in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 19°C in Split in October, falling to 10°C at night.
How sunny is it in Split in October?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Split in October - that's 54% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Split in October?
The average sea temperature around Split in October is 20°C.
Does it rain in Split in October?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Split in October and the average monthly rainfall is 102mm.
Split sunrise & sunset times for October 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Split in October 2020. Select a month to view Split sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st October 2020||06:52||18:35|
|Friday, 16th October 2020||07:10||18:09|
|Saturday, 31st October 2020||06:29||16:46|
- Save on camping holidays in France, Italy & across Europe
- Browse the latest online deals & discount offers
- Filter deals by destination, dates, party size & type
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Croatia
Where is hot in Croatia in October for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Croatia in October. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.