- Explore the routes available from easyJet in 2020/2021
- Select UK departure airport to see destinations
- Alternatively select routes by international destinations
Split weather in June 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Croatia with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 1515°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 7474 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 2121°C sea temperature
Recommended for Croatia
The June weather guide for Split, Croatia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Split in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 25°C in Split in June with low heat and humidity, falling to 15°C at night.
How sunny is it in Split in June?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Split in June - that's 61% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Split in June?
The average sea temperature around Split in June is 21°C.
Does it rain in Split in June?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Split in June and the average monthly rainfall is 74mm.
Split sunrise & sunset times for June 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Split in June 2021. Select a month to view Split sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st June 2021||05:16||20:29|
|Tuesday, 15th June 2021||05:13||20:37|
|Wednesday, 30th June 2021||05:17||20:39|
- Save up to 80% with latest deals & discounts
- Book short breaks, UK staycations, beach holidays & more
- Plus buy electronics, garden products & beauty treatments
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Croatia
Where is hot in Croatia in June for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Croatia in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.