- Save on holidays in 2020/2021 with latest deals & discounts
- Offers include free upgrades & extras + low deposits
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
Estepona weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Spain with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 55 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 2222°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for Estepona, Costa del Sol shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for the Costa del Sol
How hot is it in Estepona in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Estepona in August with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 20°C at night.
How sunny is it in Estepona in August?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Estepona in August - that's 76% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Estepona in August?
The average sea temperature around Estepona in August is 22°C.
Does it ever rain in Estepona in August?
There are usually 2 days with some rain in Estepona in August and the average monthly rainfall is 5mm.
Estepona sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Estepona in August 2021. Select a month to view Estepona sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||07:27||21:26|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||07:39||21:10|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||07:51||20:50|
- Save up to 35% + EXTRA 10% on city stays in summer 2020
- Book hotel stays in Spain, Morocco, Italy & more
- Travel before 30th September 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Spain
Where is hot in the Costa del Sol in August for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Costa del Sol in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.