- Save EXTRA 5% on hotel stays in 2020 with Barcelo
- Excludes Barcelo flash sale & happy days offers
- Travel before 31st December 2020 (inclusive)
Estepona weather in February 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Spain with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1616°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 8989 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
- 1515°C sea temperature
The February weather guide for Estepona, Costa del Sol shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for the Costa del Sol
How warm is it in Estepona in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 16°C in Estepona in February, falling to 9°C at night.
How sunny is it in Estepona in February?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Estepona in February - that's 51% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Estepona in February?
The average sea temperature around Estepona in February is 15°C.
Does it rain in Estepona in February?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Estepona in February and the average monthly rainfall is 89mm.
Estepona sunrise & sunset times for February 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Estepona in February 2021. Select a month to view Estepona sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st February 2021||08:22||18:47|
|Sunday, 14th February 2021||08:09||19:01|
|Sunday, 28th February 2021||07:52||19:14|
- Search for holiday deals with the On the Beach 'Deal Finder'
- Simply select a month, departure airport and your party
- Filter the holiday deals by holiday type and duration
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Spain
Where is hot in the Costa del Sol in February for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Costa del Sol in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.