- Save on holidays in 2020/2021 with latest deals & discounts
- Offers include free upgrades & extras + low deposits
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
Estepona weather in June 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Spain with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 1515 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 1919°C sea temperature
The June weather guide for Estepona, Costa del Sol shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for the Costa del Sol
How hot is it in Estepona in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 26°C in Estepona in June with low heat and humidity, falling to 16°C at night.
How sunny is it in Estepona in June?
There are normally 11 hours of bright sunshine each day in Estepona in June - that's 72% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Estepona in June?
The average sea temperature around Estepona in June is 19°C.
Does it rain in Estepona in June?
There are usually 4 days with some rain in Estepona in June and the average monthly rainfall is 15mm.
Estepona sunrise & sunset times for June 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Estepona in June 2021. Select a month to view Estepona sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st June 2021||07:04||21:33|
|Tuesday, 15th June 2021||07:02||21:40|
|Wednesday, 30th June 2021||07:06||21:43|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Spain
Where is hot in the Costa del Sol in June for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Costa del Sol in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.