- Save EXTRA 10% on car hire in Europe by pre-paying online
- Book car rentals in the UK, France, Germany, Ireland & Spain
- Discount based on saving compared to base car hire rate
Estepona weather in May 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Spain with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2323°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 1414°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3333 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 1717°C sea temperature
The May weather guide for Estepona, Costa del Sol shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for the Costa del Sol
How hot is it in Estepona in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 23°C in Estepona in May, falling to 14°C at night.
How sunny is it in Estepona in May?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Estepona in May - that's 66% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Estepona in May?
The average sea temperature around Estepona in May is 17°C.
Does it rain in Estepona in May?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Estepona in May and the average monthly rainfall is 33mm.
Estepona sunrise & sunset times for May 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Estepona in May 2021. Select a month to view Estepona sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st May 2021||07:27||21:09|
|Sunday, 16th May 2021||07:13||21:21|
|Monday, 31st May 2021||07:04||21:33|
- Save EXTRA 20 Euros on flights, trains & buses worldwide
- Minimum spend 200 Euros on Kiwi.com promo code
- Compare airlines & operators to find the cheapest fares
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Spain
Where is hot in the Costa del Sol in May for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Costa del Sol in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.