- Save EXTRA 10% on car hire in Europe by pre-paying online
- Book car rentals in the UK, France, Germany, Ireland & Spain
- Discount based on saving compared to base car hire rate
Estepona weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Spain with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 33 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2121°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Estepona, Costa del Sol shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for the Costa del Sol
How hot is it in Estepona in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Estepona in July with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 19°C at night.
How sunny is it in Estepona in July?
There are normally 11 hours of bright sunshine each day in Estepona in July - that's 77% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Estepona in July?
The average sea temperature around Estepona in July is 21°C.
Does it ever rain in Estepona in July?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Estepona in July and the average monthly rainfall is 3mm.
Estepona sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Estepona in July 2021. Select a month to view Estepona sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||07:06||21:43|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||07:15||21:38|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||07:26||21:27|
- Save up to £200 on summer 2020 holidays
- £200 off £2,000 min spend. £100 off £1,000 min spend
- Travel before 31st October 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Spain
Where is hot in the Costa del Sol in July for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Costa del Sol in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.