- Check out latest hotel deals worldwide with Booking.com
- Find trending hotels, popular destinations & more
- Search for specific destinations & dates or by hotel type
Avarua weather in June 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for the Cook Islands with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 120120 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
- 2525°C sea temperature
Recommended for the Cook Islands
The June weather guide for Avarua, Cook Islands shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Avarua in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 26°C in Avarua in June with low heat and humidity, falling to 20°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Avarua in June?
The average sea temperature around Avarua in June is 25°C.
Does it rain in Avarua in June?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Avarua in June and the average monthly rainfall is 120mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Avarua sunrise & sunset times for June 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Avarua in June 2022. Select a month to view Avarua sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st June 2022||07:09||18:05|
|Wednesday, 15th June 2022||07:14||18:05|
|Thursday, 30th June 2022||07:17||18:09|
- Claim for delayed & cancelled flights + missed connections
- Receive up to 600 Euros compensation
- Enter flight number or from/to airports + date
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.