- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Moroni, Grande Comore weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Comoros with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2424°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 130130 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2525°C sea temperature
Recommended for Comoros
The August weather guide for Moroni, Grande Comore, Comoros shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Moroni, Grande Comore in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 24°C in Moroni, Grande Comore in August, falling to 16°C at night.
How sunny is it in Moroni, Grande Comore in August?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Moroni, Grande Comore in August - that's 79% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Moroni, Grande Comore in August?
The average sea temperature around Moroni, Grande Comore in August is 25°C.
Does it rain in Moroni, Grande Comore in August?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Moroni, Grande Comore in August and the average monthly rainfall is 130mm.
Moroni, Grande Comore sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Moroni, Grande Comore in August 2021. Select a month to view Moroni, Grande Comore sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||06:25||18:02|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||06:19||18:03|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||06:11||18:04|
- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More Comoros destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.