- Save on flights to Asia & Pacific with Singapore Airlines
- Fly to over 30 destinations from Heathrow & Manchester
- Including Singapore, Australia, Bali & New Zealand
Wenzhou weather in April 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for China with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2020°C max day temperature
- 1919 days with some rainfall
- 1212°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 159159 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 1616°C sea temperature
The April weather guide for Wenzhou, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for China
How hot is it in Wenzhou in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 20°C in Wenzhou in April, falling to 12°C at night.
How sunny is it in Wenzhou in April?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Wenzhou in April - that's 33% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Wenzhou in April?
The average sea temperature around Wenzhou in April is 16°C.
Does it rain in Wenzhou in April?
There are usually 19 days with some rain in Wenzhou in April and the average monthly rainfall is 159mm.
Wenzhou sunrise & sunset times for April 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Wenzhou in April 2021. Select a month to view Wenzhou sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st April 2021||05:48||18:15|
|Thursday, 15th April 2021||05:33||18:23|
|Friday, 30th April 2021||05:19||18:31|
- Book stays at CitizenM hotels across Europe & beyond
- Hotels in Glasgow, London, New York, Paris & more
- Free wifi, movies & XL beds come as standard
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about China
Where is hot in China in April for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in China in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.