- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Turpan weather in July 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for China with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 4040°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- EExtreme heat & humidity
- 33 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for China
The July weather guide for Turpan, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Turpan in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 40°C in Turpan in July with extreme heat and humidity, falling to 25°C at night.
How sunny is it in Turpan in July?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Turpan in July - that's 69% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Turpan in July?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Turpan in July and the average monthly rainfall is 3mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Turpan sunrise & sunset times for July 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Turpan in July 2022. Select a month to view Turpan sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st July 2022||06:28||21:46|
|Saturday, 16th July 2022||06:38||21:40|
|Sunday, 31st July 2022||06:53||21:26|
- Save on last minute on holidays with Travelsphere
- Book tours to Africa, Asia, Europe, America & Oceania
- Check out holidays departing in the next few months
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.