- Save on hotels, restaurants, spas & more with Travelzoo
- Book online with fully refundable vouchers
- Filter vouchers by theme, price, type & more
Tianjin weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for China with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1111°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 11°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 99 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for China
The March weather guide for Tianjin, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Tianjin in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 11°C in Tianjin in March, falling to 1°C at night.
How sunny is it in Tianjin in March?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Tianjin in March - that's 60% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Tianjin in March?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Tianjin in March and the average monthly rainfall is 9mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Tianjin sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Tianjin in March 2022. Select a month to view Tianjin sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||06:45||18:03|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||06:22||18:19|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||05:58||18:34|
- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.