- Explore the latest offers on IHG hotels in China
- Book direcly with IHG online & get the lowest rate
- Join the IHG Rewards Club for discounts, benefits & more
Tianjin weather in July 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for China with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 187187 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for China
The July weather guide for Tianjin, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Tianjin in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Tianjin in July with high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Tianjin in July?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Tianjin in July - that's 51% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Tianjin in July?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Tianjin in July and the average monthly rainfall is 187mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Tianjin sunrise & sunset times for July 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Tianjin in July 2022. Select a month to view Tianjin sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st July 2022||04:49||19:41|
|Saturday, 16th July 2022||04:58||19:36|
|Sunday, 31st July 2022||05:10||19:24|
- Check out latest hotel deals worldwide with Booking.com
- Find trending hotels, popular destinations & more
- Search for specific destinations & dates or by hotel type
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.